- IMS Info Brochure (pdf)
- Patient information
- We Extend the Frontiers
- Second Opinion
- 跨越边界 缔造全球医疗新纪元 先进尖端的
Why choosethe Medical Center – University of Freiburg?
For more than 250 years, the Medical Center – University of Freiburg has been treating patients from around the world and teaching future generations of doctors and scientists, some of whom have gone on to become Nobel Prize Laureates. Nearly a million German and foreign patients choose the Medical Center – University of Freiburg each year.
- Top 5 Hospital in Germany.
- All medical specialties. 42 clinics, 11 institutes and 10 interdisciplinary centers. Qualified and experienced doctors treat a wide array of patients with both common and rare medical conditions
- Non-profit. We are a public institution for health care, research, and education.
- Innovation and research. All departments of the Medical Center – University of Freiburg are involved in research and collaborate globally. Our patients benefit from the latest research, advanced diagnostics, state of the art medical equipment, and proven treatment methods.
- Interdisciplinary, individualized care. Doctors from multiple disciplines consult on complicated cases in order to create treatment plans for the patient’s special needs.
- Professional reputation. 97% of our patients recommend our medical center to their family and friends.
- Experience in caring for foreign patients. IMS, a special department for foreign patients, organizes treatment programs, supports the visa process, arranges financial matters, books accommodation, schedules pick-up services from the airport, provides interpreter services, and simply helps you whenever needed.