What is an online consultation?
Teleconsultation – is a live consultation with our senior medical specialists in various disciplines via video conference.
You can invite your local physician and discuss your treatment options and diagnostics strategy with our medical specialists. An interpreter is available during the whole online consultation.
This service includes:
- Thorough examination of the patient’s medical documents and of the request form
- Live online consultation with a senior medical specialist
- Interpreter services during the teleconsultation
- Technical support by the German IT
- 20 min. - 450 €
- 40 min. - 650 €
- 60 min. - 900 €
Rules and service description
- Fill out the request form. Attach your current medical reports required for the image evaluation (in German or English). We will choose the best suitable medical specialist for your consultation.
- It takes around 2-10 days to organize an online consultation after receiving your request and medical documents.
- Your teleconsultation can take place:
- by means of the VIDYO-system which can be installed directly on your computer over a link sent by our Telemedicine Team. Please note that to provide high quality of video communication you will need a computer with a webcam, a microphone and a high-speed internet connection (min. 700 kbit/sec.).
- by means of the POLYCOM-system available in a number of our partners’ offices in Russia, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan and the Ukraine
- A connection test can be carried out any time.
- If you have additional questions and/or send additional documents for evaluation after your teleconsultation has taken place, our medical center may bill you for these extra services. Your teleconsultation protocol will be sent to you in German. Translation of the report into English can be ordered additionally. Costs for translation from German into English apply per line.
- Please provide the payment for the ordered service in advance.